Women’s Wear Daily reports that MAC, the super-fancy cosmetics company that makes makeup for super-fancy people, is planning a limited-edition makeup line inspired by The Simpsons’ matriarch Marge Simpson, to commemorate the show’s 25th anniversary this year. No word yet on what products the line will offer, though we definitely like Refinery29’s suggestion of a blue lipstick called “Beehive.”
As we are the target market for this line (Who else, in all honesty, would be the target market for this line?) and are overly fond of puns, we worked up an incomplete list of products and ridiculous makeup names that we hope MAC will offer:
- Monorail Mania nail polish (a metallic gray that’s the most popular color in Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook!)
- The Blue-Haired Goon Dye (warning: dye is actually green)
- Eau Du Duff perfume (not to be confused with rival product, Krusty Non-Toxic Kologne)
- Screaming Yellow Honkers blush, concealer, and foundation (Stone Phillips not included)
- Patty And Selma’s Extra-Strength Hair Removal System (some assembly required)
Looking upon our twisted creations, we are concerned to discover that most of these are viable products, and some probably already exist. Does MAC not realize what special hell it’s going to unleash?