Earlier this year, The Wonder Years cast reunited for a few photos to celebrate the upcoming release of The Wonder Years: The Complete Series. Fred Savage and his entire television family (Dan Lauria, Alley Mills, Olivia D’Abo, and Jason Hervey) were joined by Danica McKellar and Josh Saviano to look back on their time together—time that is now being memorialized with an insane, 26-DVD collection. Now available for pre-order (though it won’t ship until October), the collection comes in a metal locker just like the ones from Kennedy Junior High, and it’s bursting with added features, including:
- All 115 episodes with more than 300 songs as they were featured in the original broadcast
- 15 hours of bonus videos, including the first cast reunion in 16 years and interviews with all seven main cast members, the creators, narrator Daniel Stern, guest stars, and many more. Plus, 10 newly-produced featurettes, and never-before-seen outtakes of Kevin and Winnie’s first kiss.
- Behind-the-scenes photos
- A replica yearbook
- One of various Kennedy Junior High School T-shirts, paired with tube socks and stuffed into a vintage gym bag
- A Kennedy High pennant and patch
- Collectible pins
- Custom magnets to decorate your locker
- A video discussion about whether Kevin and Winnie ever had sex:
Those who shell out for one of the 500 copies of the $499.95 signature edition will also have theirs autographed by Savage, McKellar, and company. Regular sets go for around $300.
Send your Newswire tips to email@example.com