Dan Telfer somehow fares worse than a mime-and-clarinetist duo
Back when we first conceived of the idea for Stand Down, we called in our comedian pal Dan Telfer to do a pilot. Telfer, who's toured with the likes of Patton Oswalt, Maria Bamford, and Brian Posehn, had a variety of tales of gigs gone awry to share. Just the setup of this one portends rough times ahead: Indian casinos. A mime. The mime's clarinetist wife, who accompanied him on stage. That doesn't even include the crossbows.
Check out Dan's fantastic new album for AST Records, Tendrils Of Ruin.
Next week: Stand Down concludes with Natasha Leggero and Jell-O wrestling at a Christian college.
More Stand Down 2012
- Patton Oswalt's magical black man
- Maria Bamford visits the morning zoo
- Reggie Watts shows team spirit
- Jimmy Pardo barely escapes from angry sailors
- Tig Notaro bombs onstage, then things get worse
- Kyle Kinane tours with a racist ventriloquist
- Jen Kirkman hides in a broom closet to escape drunken patriots
- The Sklar Brothers barely escape a corporate Christmas party
- Dan Telfer somehow fares worse than a mime-and-clarinetist duo
- Natasha Leggero wrestles with a Christian college