Happy Endings' ah-mah-zing future
In this deleted scene from Happy Endings’ second season, Penny (Casey Wilson) is visited by her future self, a yelled-herself-hoarse spinster who wears too much wrist jewelry, once took a two-year Disney cruise, and still says “ah-mah-zing.” (It might be her refusal to give up on that catchphrase that gives Present Penny the most pause.) Thankfully, you don’t have to wait 35 years to catch up with Wilson or any of her castmates: Happy Endings returns tonight on ABC at 9 p.m. Eastern—the same day the complete second-season DVD set is released. For a free chance to watch these and other hilarious deleted scenes (and considering the amount of improvising that’s done on this show, there’s plenty where Future Penny came from), enter to win a copy of the DVD set by emailing email@example.com. It’s an opportunity so good, it’s ah-mah-zing. U.S. residents only, please. ARV of prize: $30. Employees of Onion Inc and their families are not eligible.
Yeah, it’s definitely time for that catchphrase to go.
More Odds And Sods 2012
- Undercover: The Pilot (Headlights cover XTC) and announcing Holiday Undercover!
- See the video for The Felice Brothers' "Ponzi"
- Crooked Fingers: "Your Apocalypse"
- Crooked Fingers: "Bad Blood"
- Reader Meets Author: Patton Oswalt
- World premiere: a new Crooked Fingers video
- A video quilt of whimsical Wes Anderson accessories
- Japandroids, The Men, and other Pitchfork 2012 artists play "would you rather"
- Exclusive video: Neil Hamburger gives Mark Eitzel career advice
- Happy Endings' ah-mah-zing future
- Here's an exclusive Angry Boys scene
- Exclusive: Crooked Fingers' new "Bad Blood" video was inspired by Van Halen
- Exclusive: Behind the scenes of Sleepwalk With Me
- Here's Patrick Stewart pimping his live-action and animation guest spot on American Dad