The Sklar Brothers barely escape a corporate Christmas party
Randy and Jason Sklar—better known as The Sklar Brothers—host an excellent podcast called Sklarboro Country, which finds the intersection of sports and comedy. They're also twins, which is good for a laugh occasionally and for comedic timing, to be sure. For Stand Down, they relayed the story of a particularly painful corporate gig that was absolutely filled with red flags. But hey, it paid pretty damn well.
Next up: Dan Telfer tours with a mime.
See what The Sklar Brothers had to say about corporate gigs and Jose Canseco in their Twitter Q&A.
More Stand Down 2012
- Patton Oswalt's magical black man
- Maria Bamford visits the morning zoo
- Reggie Watts shows team spirit
- Jimmy Pardo barely escapes from angry sailors
- Tig Notaro bombs onstage, then things get worse
- Kyle Kinane tours with a racist ventriloquist
- Jen Kirkman hides in a broom closet to escape drunken patriots
- The Sklar Brothers barely escape a corporate Christmas party
- Dan Telfer somehow fares worse than a mime-and-clarinetist duo
- Natasha Leggero wrestles with a Christian college