2011 is all about mall shoot-ups, drunken Wisconsinites, and Ice Cube
More News Net
- Silk East prepares for third licensing hearing, hopes to finally make it rain downtown
- City of Milwaukee planning new and exciting ways to ticket your car
- The Milwaukee streetcar project is still happening, whether you like it or not
- Prove you love Milwaukee by donating to a worthwhile local Kickstarter campaign for a change
- Cruel and vengeful God chuckles softly to self, announces first Summerfest headliner
Since sifting through dull newspapers, hyperbolic blogs, and overflowing RSS feeds for meaningful news can be an arduous process, News Net catches and compiles both the amusing and the significant reports that were overlooked throughout the weekend.
• Rejoice, right-wing Milwaukee radio hosts—you’ll have something to talk about today after all, thanks to a disturbance Sunday at Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa involving a gun and “large groups of unruly youths” running rampant.
• The Daily Beast ranked the nation’s drunkest cities, and (surprise!) Milwaukee is No. 1!
• Milwaukee rapper Juiceboxxx talked about his action-packed 2010 with OnMilwaukee.
• Time Warner Cable subscribers will have channels 18 and 24 for a little while longer.