Aaron Rodgers rips Creed, Nickelback, Alter Bridge, and their fans on Twitter, once again proves he’s awesome
More Jock Itch
- Sizing up the Bucks’ chances in the playoffs (yes, the Bucks are in the playoffs)
- Presented without comment: Here’s Jose Canseco’s painting of Bud Selig
- Let’s ignore the latest Ryan Braun scandal and listen to some awful Ryan Braun tribute songs instead
- The Taco Bell Skills Challenge, and three other ways the Bucks could participate in the All-Star Game
- AAAAAHHHH! Nyjer Morgan signs with Japan’s Yokohama DeNa BayStars
Ensuring his popularity will remain high through the off-season, Aaron Rodgers slapped together a mighty Twitter rant directed at Creed, Alter Bridge, and Nickelback, a holy trinity of butt rock. It all started as just an innocent dis directed at Packers tight end Tom Crabtree:
But it quickly turned into a screed against any and all fans of those bands, suggesting that forcing children to listen to the trio’s music counts as “cruel and unusual punishment” as well as hinting at the possibility that fans of those three bands might be cognitively disabled.
Well, actually, he said that liking those bands may impair one’s ability to score well on the Wonderlic Personnel Test, a common intelligence measurement tool used by the NFL’s Scouting Combine. We can only assume Rodgers scored very well on the test—he actually kicked Favre’s ass in 2010—since he is smart enough to know that Alter Bridge totally sucks.