AC/DC at the Bradley Center
The arena rock mainstay comes to town Oct. 14
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Here’s a fun fact about AC/DC: It does more than just crank out greatest-hits compilations and box sets, even though the past few years might have suggested otherwise. (The Australian rockers are perhaps best known by the younger generation as “that band that’s going to have its own Rock Band compilation.”) It may not be as strong as 1979’s touchstone Highway To Hell, but last year’s Black Ice is, if nothing else, a respectable entry in the group’s mammoth 35-years-spanning catalog.
The group supports the album Oct. 14 at the Bradley Center. Tickets are $89.50 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday. Our fists are pumping already.