Amy Sedaris at Turner Hall
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Actress, writer, unbelievably cute human being—Amy Sedaris is a true renaissance woman. The Strangers With Candy star has a new book due in November, Simple Times: Crafts For Poor People, and if you want a copy, you’ll also want to see Sedaris be adorably funny Nov. 21 at Turner Hall. The A.V. Club is sponsoring Sedaris’ show, and the purchase of each ticket comes with an autographed copy of the book. Tickets go on sale for $29.50 at noon Sept. 24 through the Pabst and Riverside box offices. Stay tuned to milwaukee.avclub.com for more information in the coming weeks.