Amy Sedaris at Turner Hall
More Just Announced
- John C. Reilly And Friends to play two intimate, underground shows in Miller Caves
- Melvins celebrate 30th anniversary, bring Mudhoney along for show at Turner Hall
- You know what, Stuart? The Dead Milkmen are playing Shank Hall June 6
- Paul McCartney to play Miller Park July 16
- Summerfest (and Lewis Black) confirm Avett Brothers, LL Cool J, MGMT, more for 2013 Big Gig
Actress, writer, unbelievably cute human being—Amy Sedaris is a true renaissance woman. The Strangers With Candy star has a new book due in November, Simple Times: Crafts For Poor People, and if you want a copy, you’ll also want to see Sedaris be adorably funny Nov. 21 at Turner Hall. The A.V. Club is sponsoring Sedaris’ show, and the purchase of each ticket comes with an autographed copy of the book. Tickets go on sale for $29.50 at noon Sept. 24 through the Pabst and Riverside box offices. Stay tuned to milwaukee.avclub.com for more information in the coming weeks.