An evening with the cast and creators of The Walking Dead at Riverside Theater
More Just Announced
- John C. Reilly And Friends to play two intimate, underground shows in Miller Caves
- Melvins celebrate 30th anniversary, bring Mudhoney along for show at Turner Hall
- You know what, Stuart? The Dead Milkmen are playing Shank Hall June 6
- Paul McCartney to play Miller Park July 16
- Summerfest (and Lewis Black) confirm Avett Brothers, LL Cool J, MGMT, more for 2013 Big Gig
If you didn’t catch last night’s midseason finale of AMC’s The Walking Dead, there’s something seriously wrong with your life. Either that, or you don’t have cable. But for cable-ready fans of the wildly popular zombie-a-thon, there’s something worth shuffling downtown for when the show returns early next year: The Riverside Theater will host an evening with the cast and creators of The Walking Dead on Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013. The show will feature a live panel discussion and fan Q&A with cast members Norman Reedus (Daryl), Steve Yeun (Glenn), and Lauren Cohan (Maggie), as well as executive producer and special effects expert Greg Nicotero. The show is not part of a national tour, and is unique to Milwaukee.
Reserved seating tickets are $32.50, with a limited amount of meet-and-great tickets available for $100. Tickets go on sale Friday, Dec. 7 at noon.