Big Head Todd And The Monsters at Turner Hall
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Roadhouse blues-rock, strummy laments, and melancholy ballads have been Big Head Todd And The Monsters’ stock in trade since the Colorado group’s 1986 beginning. In certain pockets of America, the roots-influenced rockers maintain a sizeable following, which ate up the group’s three live albums, including 2004’s Live At The Fillmore, not to mention the platinum-selling 1993 studio disc, Sister Sweetly. Lately the band has gone the Internet DIY route, releasing discs like 2007’s All The Love You Need, 2010’s Rocksteady, and, most recently, the covers album 100 Years Of Robert Johnson.