Cascio announces two Summerfest Groove Stage headliners; open slots still available
More Local Newswire
- Great job, Milwaukee! Milwaukee named best city in known universe
- Watch Mark Borchardt sub for Ryan Gosling in Drive
- Milwaukee’s Special Entertainment unveils ridiculous On Cinema app, featuring Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington
- Love The Noble? Help it stay in business by contributing to “Save The Noble”
- Enjoy one last taste of winter with the Packard brothers and their “meat cannon”
Summerfest announcements have been bubbling to the surface since last November. Neil Diamond, The Beach Boys, Aerosmith, and, er, Lady Antebellum are just a few of the big-ticket acts scheduled to make a Big Gig appearance. But what about local groups? Once again, Cascio Interstate Music is teaming up with The A.V. Club and WMSE to bring the sweaty Summerfest masses the very best in Milwaukee music. We’re happy to report that Collections Of Colonies Of Bees and Altos will be among the headliners on the all-local Groove Stage.
Cascio is also looking for other groups to fill out the Summerfest schedule. Interested bands can send a link to their music and other info to Brian Bott at email@example.com. There are 66 slots available, and the deadline for submission is April 9. More info can be found here.