Celebrate 10 years of Latest Flame Records with a new video from IfIHadAHiFi
More Visual Audio
- Watch Volcano Choir perform “Byegone” on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
- Flip out (and do cartwheels and handstands) with The Fatty Acids
- Let WC Tank cut through your conscious neural interference with the video for “Demigodz (Of Tha Law)”
- Think spring with the video for Klassik’s “ForeverWhatever”
- Take a two-wheeled tour of Milwaukee with The Fatty Acids and Cream City Soundcheck
If running your own independent record label is a sucker’s game, then someone forgot to tell the folks behind Latest Flame Records. The Milwaukee-based label celebrates its tenth birthday this weekend with a pair of sure-to-be-blistering shows at the Cactus Club. Label head Dan Hanke has announced that a 12-song Latest Flame compilation album will also be available at the shows, featuring tracks from Trophy Wives, System And Station, Victory And Associates, The Gunshy, Waxeater, Milwaukee’s Heavy Hand, and many others.
One of those “others” is longtime Latest Flame group IfIHadAHiFi, which just released a video for “Arson, You Let Me Down,” from the recent Nada Surf +3 EP. Shot and edited by Daniel Kelly, the clip features quasi-cartoon versions of the HiFi boys careening through a quasi-cartoon version of Milwaukee. Motorcycles are driven, stuff blows up, and mustaches are proudly displayed. Good stuff.