Dave Matthews Band at Alpine Valley
The jam band will play two nights in July
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Here’s a familiar-sounding announcement: Dave Matthews Band is playing this summer at Alpine Valley Music Theatre. (In other news, bros wear hemp necklaces and white baseball caps, and college deans don’t like big, fat party animals.) The band will perform at the East Troy venue July 18-19 in support of its forthcoming, not-yet-titled album, which is due to be released June 2. An online ticket request period will begin here on Thursday, and continue through March 2.
DMB will have a number of big-name support acts on this tour, including The Roots, Jason Mraz, The Avett Brothers, Old Crow Medicine Show, Femi Kuti, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Yonder Mountain String Band, and The Hold Steady. The opener for the Alpine dates will be Umphrey's McGee. Decider doesn't know who's bringing the Busch Light this year, but it's totally Sully's turn.