Death Cab For Cutie at Riverside Theater
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Seattle band Death Cab For Cutie has announced a forthcoming spring tour with The Magik*Magik Orchestra which kicks off in Denver April 10 including a stop at the Riverside Theater April 15. Ben Gibbard, the band’s lead singer, tweeted that audiences should expect, “older tunes never played live and recent stuff, all with killer arrangements.” We’ll be the judge of just how “killer” these arrangements are, sir.
Fan club pre-sale starts this Friday and comes complete with a fancypants package option featuring a t-shirt and poster. Regular on-sale starts this weekend. Reserved seating tickets are $29.50, $35.50, or $43.75.