Get stoked and watch Clay Matthews do a kickflip
More Jock Itch
- Fear the deer? The A.V. Club’s 2013-14 Milwaukee Bucks season preview
- Travel back to 1991 with Aaron Rodgers and “Da Bears” guys
- Sizing up the Bucks’ chances in the playoffs (yes, the Bucks are in the playoffs)
- Presented without comment: Here’s Jose Canseco’s painting of Bud Selig
- Let’s ignore the latest Ryan Braun scandal and listen to some awful Ryan Braun tribute songs instead
Is there anything the Green Bay Packers can’t do? (Please don’t mention the 2011 playoffs.) Donald Driver can dance; Aaron Rodgers can talk shit about Nickelback; and now, Clay Matthews can do a kickflip. As seen in this short video, the Packers linebacker is no slouch on a skateboard, landing a not-impossible but still-tricky kickflip in two tries. We’re not sure if Matthews’ skateboarding prowess reaches Bones Brigade-level awesomeness—where have you gone, Lance Mountain?—but if another video surfaces of him doing an acid drop off a quarter pipe or whatever, then we’ll eat our words.