Get stoked and watch Clay Matthews do a kickflip
More Jock Itch
- Sizing up the Bucks’ chances in the playoffs (yes, the Bucks are in the playoffs)
- Presented without comment: Here’s Jose Canseco’s painting of Bud Selig
- Let’s ignore the latest Ryan Braun scandal and listen to some awful Ryan Braun tribute songs instead
- The Taco Bell Skills Challenge, and three other ways the Bucks could participate in the All-Star Game
- AAAAAHHHH! Nyjer Morgan signs with Japan’s Yokohama DeNa BayStars
Is there anything the Green Bay Packers can’t do? (Please don’t mention the 2011 playoffs.) Donald Driver can dance; Aaron Rodgers can talk shit about Nickelback; and now, Clay Matthews can do a kickflip. As seen in this short video, the Packers linebacker is no slouch on a skateboard, landing a not-impossible but still-tricky kickflip in two tries. We’re not sure if Matthews’ skateboarding prowess reaches Bones Brigade-level awesomeness—where have you gone, Lance Mountain?—but if another video surfaces of him doing an acid drop off a quarter pipe or whatever, then we’ll eat our words.