Great job, Milwaukee (ladies)! Milwaukee is best U.S. city for women seeking young men
More Local Newswire
- Former Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan gives Summerfest a shout-out in Rolling Stone
- Great job, Milwaukee! Milwaukee named best city in known universe
- Watch Mark Borchardt sub for Ryan Gosling in Drive
- Milwaukee’s Special Entertainment unveils ridiculous On Cinema app, featuring Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington
- Love The Noble? Help it stay in business by contributing to “Save The Noble”
Let’s face it, ladies: finding a good man can be tough. Most dudes are nothing but un-datable louts, content to watch the big sporting match with their equally boorish buddies, or play Sheepshead until the wee hours of the morning with their grandparents. Even worse, some might play in a band. But for Milwaukee ladies on the prowl for (relatively) younger men, there’s good news: According to a study by real estate website Zillow (the same Zillow that brought us the locally-trumpeted “Trick-or-Treat Index”), Milwaukee is the best city in the United States for women seeking men under 35. Great job, Milwaukee ladies!
To come up with this just-in-time-for-Valentine’s-Day list, Zillow looked at 150 of the largest U.S. cities and factored in things like disposable income, size of the dating pool, ratio of single men to single women, walkability, and transplant rate. Milwaukee took top honors in the coveted w4m category, handily beating out noted hookup hotbeds Miami, Florida, and Plano, Texas.
As for the fellas, well, you’re kind of screwed. Milwaukee failed to make the top 10 for men seeking women under 35 (Worcester, Massachusetts was #1), nor did it show up on the lists for men seeking men under 35 (Miami) or women seeking women under 35 (Worcester again). So while there’s room for improvement, at least Milwaukee’s single gals can hit the town knowing that a virtual sea of single dudes awaits them. Just make sure to tell the band guys that you already got a man.