Hover Craft now accepting vendor applications for 2012 show
More Local Newswire
- Former Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan gives Summerfest a shout-out in Rolling Stone
- Great job, Milwaukee! Milwaukee named best city in known universe
- Watch Mark Borchardt sub for Ryan Gosling in Drive
- Milwaukee’s Special Entertainment unveils ridiculous On Cinema app, featuring Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington
- Love The Noble? Help it stay in business by contributing to “Save The Noble”
If there’s one good thing about the impending end of summer, it’s the handful of local craft fairs that arrive just in time for the holiday shopping season. Fighting the good fight between arts and crafts, Faythe Levine’s indomitable Art Vs. Craft comes to the Harley-Davidson Museum Saturday, Nov. 24. Meanwhile, the third annual Hover Craft is scheduled to set up shop at Sweet Water Organics Saturday, Dec. 1. Co-organized by frequent A.V. Club contributor Cortney Heimerl, Hover Craft is a buy-local blowout that showcases work from Milwaukee-based artists, crafters, makers, and performers. And now, Heimerl and company have begun accepting vendor applications for the 2012 show. Potential vendors should send an email to HoverCraftMKE@gmail.com with the following information:
• The subject line of your email should read: 2012 Application.
• Your name, your business name, your website (if applicable), your email address, and your phone number.
• 3-5 images of your work, a link to your website, or a detailed description of what you intend to make.
• If you want to share a booth you will need to apply together and you will need to supply Hover Craft with all this information for both vendors.