Interpol at The Rave/Eagles Ballroom
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Interpol released one of the best debut albums of the ’00s with 2002’s Turn On The Bright Lights, but the moody New York City band hasn’t been terribly active since then, releasing just two records in the last eight years. But a new album is expected in September—the single “Lights” has already been released—and Interpol is set to go back on the road for a summer tour that comes Aug. 13 to The Rave. The shows will feature new bassist Dave Pajo of Slint, who replaces the departed Carlos Dengler, as well as Brandon Curtis of Secret Machines on keyboards. Tickets go on sale for $30 and $35 at 10 a.m. Saturday through Ticketmaster.