John Hodgman at Turner Hall
More Just Announced
- John C. Reilly And Friends to play two intimate, underground shows in Miller Caves
- Melvins celebrate 30th anniversary, bring Mudhoney along for show at Turner Hall
- You know what, Stuart? The Dead Milkmen are playing Shank Hall June 6
- Paul McCartney to play Miller Park July 16
- Summerfest (and Lewis Black) confirm Avett Brothers, LL Cool J, MGMT, more for 2013 Big Gig
John Hodgman has made a career of distributing expertly crafted but totally made-up information. As host of the occasional reading series known as the Little Gray Book Lectures, Hodgman volleyed falsehoods on such topics such as “How To Commit The Perfect Crime” and “Great Rivalries In American Spelling.” His brand-new book, That Is All, is the third in a trilogy of almanacs packed with untruthful factoids. When not making stuff up about U.S. presidents, oysters, and Ralph Macchio, the former literary agent and Daily Show correspondent also dabbles in acting, having appeared in Baby Mama, Coraline, and Battlestar Galactica.