Lollapalooza schedule released
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
The logistical nightmare that is Lollapalooza just became a little clearer, with the festival announcing its full schedule this morning. For the most part, there aren’t too many frustrating overlaps, but face it: You’re not going to be able to see the full sets of every band you’d want to. In addition to the headliner faceoffs (Lady Gaga or The Strokes on Friday, Phoenix or Green Day on Saturday, and Arcade Fire or Soundgarden on Sunday), other tough choices include Hot Chip or The Black Keys and Devo or The New Pornographers on Friday and Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros or Spoon on Saturday—but, hey, these are good problems to have, right? Since the Lolla site for the schedule is being deluged with traffic rendering it unavailable at the moment, we’re posting these lovely screenshots of it for you to pore over while biting your nails and figuring out who you’re going to see and when.