Nerdist Podcast Live at Turner Hall
More Just Announced
- John C. Reilly And Friends to play two intimate, underground shows in Miller Caves
- Melvins celebrate 30th anniversary, bring Mudhoney along for show at Turner Hall
- You know what, Stuart? The Dead Milkmen are playing Shank Hall June 6
- Paul McCartney to play Miller Park July 16
- Summerfest (and Lewis Black) confirm Avett Brothers, LL Cool J, MGMT, more for 2013 Big Gig
If you too believe that James Bond’s conspicuously changing appearance indicates his status as a Time Lord, or if listening to one of the stars of Yogi Bear talk about technological singularity gives you a raging nerd-boner, great news: Nerdist Podcast Live is coming to Turner Hall Oct. 26.
For the uninitiated, Nerdist follows Chris Hardwick, Jonah Ray, and Matt Mira on their continuing audio adventures where they learn why you can’t invite a chimpanzee and a little person to the same party, uncover the answers to every possible bit of trivia one could ask about Back To The Future, and tackle the other big questions of comedy, technology, pop culture, and the nerdy interconnections therein. The show will lead with stand-up sets from all three hosts, followed by an episode taping where quemments will be read and Matt will probably complain about his back or something. General admission tickets are $30, and go on sale Friday, June 22. A burrito will be enjoyed by all who attend!