Nick Offerman at Pabst Theater
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Nick Offerman and his Parks And Recreation character, Ron Swanson, seem inseparable, mostly because they are the same person in many ways. But the musical-comedy revue “American Ham,” coming to Milwaukee’s Pabst Theater Saturday, February 23, will be just Offerman expounding on his life philosophies. After telling the L.A. Times that “rather than just grace them with my presence and incredible face, I thought I would go through the trouble of writing some material,” Offerman will bring to the stage anecdotes, songs, and his personal “Ten Tips For Prosperity.” It’s going to be an evening of practical entertainment, one that will undoubtedly inspire woodworking projects, meat eating, and tons of confidence.
Reserved seating tickets for this last-minute show are $29.50, and go on sale Friday, February 8 at noon.