Oops, he crapped his pants: Clay Matthews does ad for adult diapers
More Jock Itch
- Sizing up the Bucks’ chances in the playoffs (yes, the Bucks are in the playoffs)
- Presented without comment: Here’s Jose Canseco’s painting of Bud Selig
- Let’s ignore the latest Ryan Braun scandal and listen to some awful Ryan Braun tribute songs instead
- The Taco Bell Skills Challenge, and three other ways the Bucks could participate in the All-Star Game
- AAAAAHHHH! Nyjer Morgan signs with Japan’s Yokohama DeNa BayStars
In case you needed a reminder of how the cruel march of time inevitably ends with you soiling yourself, Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews has done us all a solid (heh) by appearing in a series of ads for adult diapers. In the first ad, an excitable announcer informs us he’s going “cross-country with these new Depend Real Fit briefs” before sneaking up on Matthews, DeMarcus Ware, and Wes Welker. The three all-star players are hesitant to try on the “briefs” at first, but eventually agree when the magical words “for charity” are invoked. (According to The New York Times, $150,000 was donated to a prostate cancer charity.) We’re then treated to a demonstration of how a pair of Depend Real Fit briefs stack up next to the “leading white bargain brand.” Matthews and company then run a few drills and somehow escape with their dignity intact.
The second ad contains more information about the charity, as well as Wes Welker’s claim that the diapers feel “almost like silk.” Enjoy.