Passion Pit show moved to the Riverside
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Hey Passion Pit fans, looks like you might have a harder time grinding up on each other at the group’s April 3 show in Milwaukee. “Due to overwhelming demand,” the show has been moved from Turner Hall to Riverside Theater. If you already bought tickets, you’re still in good position to get an up close and personal seat, since you’ll be allowed early entry into the Riverside at 6:30 p.m. For the rest of you, show time (8 p.m.) and ticket price ($18) remain the same.