Pavement at The Pabst Theater
More Just Announced
- John C. Reilly And Friends to play two intimate, underground shows in Miller Caves
- Melvins celebrate 30th anniversary, bring Mudhoney along for show at Turner Hall
- You know what, Stuart? The Dead Milkmen are playing Shank Hall June 6
- Paul McCartney to play Miller Park July 16
- Summerfest (and Lewis Black) confirm Avett Brothers, LL Cool J, MGMT, more for 2013 Big Gig
Back in January, A.V. Club Milwaukee put Pavement at No. 1 on our 2010 concert wishlist, but we weren’t very optimistic about the band actually coming here, putting the odds at a depressingly unlikely 50:1. Well, we’re happy to report that we have absolutely no idea what we’re talking about: Pavement will indeed be coming to our city for a show sponsored by A.V. Club Milwaukee Sept. 14 at Pabst Theater. L.A. noise rockers No Age will open.
Yes, we’re pretty excited about this, too. Tickets are $32.50 and go on sale at noon Friday at the Pabst and Riverside box offices. Keep your eyes peeled at A.V. Club Milwaukee for more news and giveaways for what is sure to be one of the most memorable shows of 2010.
Pavement hasn't played a whole lot yet on their 2010 reunion jaunt, but they sound pretty good in this clip from Dublin last month. Add about four months worth of road seasoning for an approximation of the Milwaukee show.