Phish, Demetri Martin, Aziz Ansari headed to town
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Now here's a triple announcement with something for everyone: legendary jam band/college dorm room stalwarts Phish will be playing not one, but two (!) shows at East Troy's Alpine Valley Music Theater. The concerts are set for August 14 and 15; tickets go on sale April 3. Meanwhile, indie comedian wunderkinds Demetri Martin and Aziz Ansari will be stopping by the Pabst Theater on April 24 and June 18, respectively. Tickets for Martin go on sale March 26, while tickets for Ansari (a.k.a. Raaaaaaaandy) go on sale March 19. The shows promise to be absolutely hilarious, and will no doubt leave fans convulsing on the ground in fits of uncontrollable giggles. The Demetri Martin and Aziz Ansari shows should be pretty funny, too.