Pizza Man will reopen in June
More Local Newswire
- Here’s the info on our three—three!—farewell parties
- Listen to Fable & The World Flat remix San Fermin
- It’s time for us to say goodbye good, Milwaukee
- Die Kreuzen to release remastered versions of Cows And Beer EP for Record Store Day 2014
- According to Hot Topic and a bunch of Hot Topic-y bands, The Rave is haunted
Back in November, the entire city was sent into a tizzy when the owners of Pizza Man announced they would be reopening the iconic Milwaukee restaurant on the corner of North Downer Avenue and East Belleview Place, in the long-vacant Lixx building. Now, nearly three years to the date that the original location was destroyed in a fire, a reopening timeframe has been set. According to a series of tweets, Pizza Man will make its triumphant return sometime in June of this year. Consider this just one more reason to look forward to summer, and one more thing to keep you sane as the current temperatures hover around the -8,000 mark.