Pizza Man will reopen in June
More Local Newswire
- Read how Trapper Schoepp jumped to conclusions and bumped into Tom from Office Space at Comet
- Looking for a cheap colonoscopy? Come to Milwaukee!
- Here’s the predictably awesome lineup for the 2013 Locust Street Festival
- Your bra bomb better work, Nerdlinger: Kenosha-based Jockey has reinvented the bra
- Bucketworks would very much like to raise $18,000 by the end of the day
Back in November, the entire city was sent into a tizzy when the owners of Pizza Man announced they would be reopening the iconic Milwaukee restaurant on the corner of North Downer Avenue and East Belleview Place, in the long-vacant Lixx building. Now, nearly three years to the date that the original location was destroyed in a fire, a reopening timeframe has been set. According to a series of tweets, Pizza Man will make its triumphant return sometime in June of this year. Consider this just one more reason to look forward to summer, and one more thing to keep you sane as the current temperatures hover around the -8,000 mark.