Rosebud Cinema set to reopen August 22
More Local Newswire
- Read how Trapper Schoepp jumped to conclusions and bumped into Tom from Office Space at Comet
- Looking for a cheap colonoscopy? Come to Milwaukee!
- Here’s the predictably awesome lineup for the 2013 Locust Street Festival
- Your bra bomb better work, Nerdlinger: Kenosha-based Jockey has reinvented the bra
- Bucketworks would very much like to raise $18,000 by the end of the day
Ever since the Times and Rosebud theaters shuttered their doors and dimmed their projection lamps back in February, news of their eventual resurrection has been ubiquitous. Unfortunately, “back-door buyers,” “IRS audits,” and a “man and a bank at each other’s throats” have conspired to keep the theaters dark. Now, finally, if a few posts on a new Rosebud Facebook page are to believed, the Rosebud is set for an Aug. 22 reopening. Like, for real this time! (There’s currently no word on the Times.) “Full speed ahead,” indeed. [h/t Duane Dudek]