Sick of Summerfest? Check out Saturday’s Burnhearts/Pabst Street Party
More Local Newswire
- Read how Trapper Schoepp jumped to conclusions and bumped into Tom from Office Space at Comet
- Looking for a cheap colonoscopy? Come to Milwaukee!
- Here’s the predictably awesome lineup for the 2013 Locust Street Festival
- Your bra bomb better work, Nerdlinger: Kenosha-based Jockey has reinvented the bra
- Bucketworks would very much like to raise $18,000 by the end of the day
We’re only on day No. 3 of Summerfest, but you’ve likely already had your fill of boisterous bozos, swerving shuttle buses, and the musical stylings of Milwaukee’s own Pre-Recorded Music. Lucky for you, Saturday’s Fifth Annual Burnhearts/Pabst Street Party will feature exactly none of those nuisances. Once again, the fest will set up shop outside of Bay View’s Burnhearts, and will play host to a roster of top-shelf local bands. Juniper Tar, Hugh Bob, The Dick Satan Trio, The Extra Crispy Brass Band, and a super-secret mystery guest will all be on hand to wipe those Summerfest blues away. We promise.
Beyond music, there will be plenty of local art and food to keep you entertained and/or stuffed. Live art will be provided by Art Milwaukee, while Honey Pie, Classic Slice, and Hector’s will be among the Bay View restaurants serving up some grub. Tons of local craft vendors will also be on hand, curated by A.V. Club contributor Cortney Heimerl. Check out the event’s Facebook page for more information.