SoundTown music fest in Somerset, Wisconsin cancelled
More Local Newswire
- Great job, Milwaukee! Milwaukee named best city in known universe
- Watch Mark Borchardt sub for Ryan Gosling in Drive
- Milwaukee’s Special Entertainment unveils ridiculous On Cinema app, featuring Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington
- Love The Noble? Help it stay in business by contributing to “Save The Noble”
- Enjoy one last taste of winter with the Packard brothers and their “meat cannon”
The Journal Sentinel and the New Richmond News are reporting that the 2012 SoundTown music festival in Somerset, Wisconsin has been cancelled. Jane’s Addiction, Weezer, Andrew Bird, and Milwaukee’s own Trapper Schoepp And The Shades were scheduled to perform July 26-28, along with many other acts. “Slow ticket sales” are being blamed for the cancellation.