Strap yourself to the nearest trauma board for The Fatty Acids’ “Oven Mitts” video
More Visual Audio
- Think spring with the video for Klassik’s “ForeverWhatever”
- Take a two-wheeled tour of Milwaukee with The Fatty Acids and Cream City Soundcheck
- Oedipus Tex And The Motherfuckers (and Grand Avenue’s singing bears) want to kill your cell phone
- Watch the trailer for the upcoming Old Earth album, Small Hours
- The video for Juiceboxxx’s “Like A Renegade” is deceptively simple, awesome
It’s been over a year since Milwaukee favorites The Fatty Acids released the weird and wonderful Leftover Monsterface, the full-length followup to their 2008 debut Stop Berries, Berries And Berries, Berries. In that time, the group has continued to play a steady clip of local and national gigs, including some high-profile shows at Summerfest and the recent Cream City Soundcheck Celebration. Now, the ever-joyous and anthemic Acids have released a video for one of the most joyous and anthemic songs from Monsterface, “Oven Mitts.” Directed and edited by band member Kurt Raether, the clip is a trippy, explosive, and trauma-board-rific peek inside the group’s delightfully warped psyche. In other words, it’s pretty great.