Strap yourself to the nearest trauma board for The Fatty Acids’ “Oven Mitts” video
More Visual Audio
- Watch Volcano Choir perform “Byegone” on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
- Flip out (and do cartwheels and handstands) with The Fatty Acids
- Let WC Tank cut through your conscious neural interference with the video for “Demigodz (Of Tha Law)”
- Think spring with the video for Klassik’s “ForeverWhatever”
- Take a two-wheeled tour of Milwaukee with The Fatty Acids and Cream City Soundcheck
It’s been over a year since Milwaukee favorites The Fatty Acids released the weird and wonderful Leftover Monsterface, the full-length followup to their 2008 debut Stop Berries, Berries And Berries, Berries. In that time, the group has continued to play a steady clip of local and national gigs, including some high-profile shows at Summerfest and the recent Cream City Soundcheck Celebration. Now, the ever-joyous and anthemic Acids have released a video for one of the most joyous and anthemic songs from Monsterface, “Oven Mitts.” Directed and edited by band member Kurt Raether, the clip is a trippy, explosive, and trauma-board-rific peek inside the group’s delightfully warped psyche. In other words, it’s pretty great.