The Disclaimer: “Envisioning The Seen”
More Now Streaming
- Listen to a new Call Me Lightning song because holy fucking shit, it’s a new Call Me Lightning song
- The Disclaimer: R.I.P. The Onion and A.V. Club Milwaukee
- The Disclaimer: Hate mail, lakefront development, and more
- The Disclaimer: NEWaukee’s Angela Damiani explains the whole ’Creational Trails, urban camping thing
- The Disclaimer: Urban camping as art, and Spotify as the end of music
Nearly every Wednesday at noon, Ryan Schleicher of WMSE, Evan Rytlewski of the Shepherd Express, and Matt Wild of The A.V. Club Milwaukee take to the WMSE airwaves to discuss all things Milwaukee. The half-hour fun-fest is called The Disclaimer, so titled because none of the sometimes-cranky and ridiculous opinions expressed during the show represent those of the three hosts’ employers. Milwaukee music, Milwaukee art, Milwaukee events, and D.I.Y. lawn care tips are frequently discussed—and rarely agreed upon.
This week on The Disclaimer: Ryan is out sick, but that doesn’t stop Matt and Evan from chatting with Anna-Marie Opgenorth of Historic Milwaukee and Andy Nelson of Pabst/Riverside/Turner Hall about the upcoming “Envisioning The Seen” event at the Pabst, Monday, March 11. You can stream the 2/27 episode here.