The Disclaimer: Harley, buying local, and year-end lists
More Now Streaming
- Listen to a new Call Me Lightning song because holy fucking shit, it’s a new Call Me Lightning song
- The Disclaimer: R.I.P. The Onion and A.V. Club Milwaukee
- The Disclaimer: Hate mail, lakefront development, and more
- The Disclaimer: NEWaukee’s Angela Damiani explains the whole ’Creational Trails, urban camping thing
- The Disclaimer: Urban camping as art, and Spotify as the end of music
Nearly every Wednesday at noon, WMSE’s Ryan Schleicher, Shepherd Express’ Evan Rytlewski, and A.V. Club Milwaukee’s Matt Wild take to the WMSE airwaves to discuss all things Milwaukee. The half-hour fun-fest is called The Disclaimer, so titled because none of the sometimes-cranky and ridiculous opinions expressed during the show represent those of the three hosts’ employers.
This week on The Disclaimer: Following another brilliant intro from Milwaukee’s own Paul Cebar, Ryan, Evan, and Matt bite into a host of equally brilliant topics. First up: Harley-Davidson’s upcoming 110th anniversary. Remember when Elton John played for the company’s 100th anniversary? Yup, so does everyone else. A new “buy-local” ordinance is discussed next, followed by some thoughts on the glut of year-end lists. Not discussed (sadly): Girl Meets World.