The Disclaimer: Olympics and hate-music
More Now Streaming
- Listen to a new Call Me Lightning song because holy fucking shit, it’s a new Call Me Lightning song
- The Disclaimer: R.I.P. The Onion and A.V. Club Milwaukee
- The Disclaimer: Hate mail, lakefront development, and more
- The Disclaimer: NEWaukee’s Angela Damiani explains the whole ’Creational Trails, urban camping thing
- The Disclaimer: Urban camping as art, and Spotify as the end of music
Nearly every Wednesday at noon, WMSE’s Ryan Schleicher, the Shepherd Express’ Evan Rytlewski, and A.V. Club Milwaukee’s Matt Wild take to the WMSE airwaves to discuss all things Milwaukee. The half-hour fun-fest is called The Disclaimer, so titled because none of the sometimes-cranky and ridiculous opinions expressed during the show represent those of the three hosts’ employers.
This week on The Disclaimer, Ryan ponders why the Olympic broadcast is so popular in Milwaukee; Matt calmly explains why the Olympics could never, ever come to Milwaukee; and Evan discusses racist hate-music in the wake of the mass shooting at an Oak Creek Sikh temple.