The Zombies bring the hits to Pabst Theater Sept. 25
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
Though they were only around for a handful of years in the ’60s, The Zombies wrote lots of great songs, including classics such as “She’s Not There” and “Time Of The Season.” The 1968 album Odessey And Oracle, which is now spoken of in the same reverent tones as The Beach Boys’ Pet Sounds, was released posthumously, but the group revisited it to play the whole thing live around its 40th anniversary. Before that, a few years ago, The Zombies’ two principals, Rod Argent and Colin Blunstone, got back together and began writing and playing again, incorporating Zombies classics, new stuff, and songs from Argent’s tenure as leader of the more rocking band that bears his name.
On Wednesday, September 25, the Summerfest favorites will play their biggest hits—and a few deep cuts—at the Pabst Theater. Reserved seating tickets are $35, and go on sale Friday, August 16 at noon. Meet-and-greet tickets are also available for $75.