Today in adorable news: Watch two sixth grade girls interview Trapper Schoepp
More Local Newswire
- Watch Mark Borchardt sub for Ryan Gosling in Drive
- Milwaukee’s Special Entertainment unveils ridiculous On Cinema app, featuring Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington
- Love The Noble? Help it stay in business by contributing to “Save The Noble”
- Enjoy one last taste of winter with the Packard brothers and their “meat cannon”
- Who’s a good city? Who’s a good city? Milwaukee is a great place to own a dog, apparently
2012 has been a banner year for young Trapper Schoepp and his trusty Shades. The group signed to SideOneDummy Records this summer, and the label re-released the already excellent Run, Engine, Run in the fall. A tour with The Wallflowers soon followed, as did heaps of well-deserved acclaim. Hell, they even sang the national anthem at a Brewers game. And while Schoepp has surely been interviewed by dozens (hundreds?) of local and national media outlets by now, his latest Q&A is certainly his most adorable. Kids Interview Bands—a.k.a. two sixth grade girls from Columbus, Ohio—got a hold of the singer while on tour with The Wallflowers, and grilled him with a barrage of adorable sixth grader questions. “What is the best present you’ve ever gotten?” “What is the best concert you’ve ever been to?” “What is something you learned at school that you don’t need to know as an adult?” Watch the whole adorable thing below.