Tracy Morgan cancels Riverside show
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
For the second time in two years, Tracy Morgan has bailed on Milwaukee. The 30 Rock star’s Friday show at Riverside Theater has been canceled “due to a conflict for the taping of a TV special.” A new date is promised, but local fans might feel a little gun shy at this point: Morgan backed out of a date at Pabst Theater in 2008 because of a conflict with a movie he was filming at the time, David O. Russell’s Nailed, a project that still hasn’t the seen the light of day. Refunds are available at the point of purchase.