Wait Wait...Don’t Tell Me! at Riverside Theater
More Just Announced
- John C. Reilly And Friends to play two intimate, underground shows in Miller Caves
- Melvins celebrate 30th anniversary, bring Mudhoney along for show at Turner Hall
- You know what, Stuart? The Dead Milkmen are playing Shank Hall June 6
- Paul McCartney to play Miller Park July 16
- Summerfest (and Lewis Black) confirm Avett Brothers, LL Cool J, MGMT, more for 2013 Big Gig
A sort of cousin to The Daily Show, NPR’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! is a weekly news-quiz program that’s equally funny and informative. Host Peter Sagal leads the show along with official scorekeeper/judge/legendary NPR newsman Carl Kasell and a rotating panel of expert smartasses that includes Daily Show alum Mo Rocca, comedian Paula Poundstone, and author P.J. O’Rourke. The show has grown in popularity since its 1998 debut (it’s syndicated in more than 350 cities), and it works particularly well in the live environment, where Sagal and the panelists feed off the crowd’s energy and riff away.
Milwaukee will be able to witness those riffs live when Wait Wait...Don’t Tell Me! comes to the Riverside Theater Thursday, Nov. 15. Reserved seating tickets are $40, $50, and $60, and go on sale Friday, Sept. 28 at noon.