Watch and listen to The Delphines’ new video-only single, “20 20 20”
More Visual Audio
- Watch Volcano Choir perform “Byegone” on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
- Flip out (and do cartwheels and handstands) with The Fatty Acids
- Let WC Tank cut through your conscious neural interference with the video for “Demigodz (Of Tha Law)”
- Think spring with the video for Klassik’s “ForeverWhatever”
- Take a two-wheeled tour of Milwaukee with The Fatty Acids and Cream City Soundcheck
The time-tested game plan for most bands goes something like this: take a few years to craft an album; play a few years’ worth of shows behind that album; lather, rinse, repeat. Then there are bands like The Delphines, who seem to release a new batch of music every other week. (Another ridiculously prolific local group: Elusive Parallelograms.) Although The Delphines’ debut EP, Fear, came out in August of 2012, they’ve since released a single (“Panic”) and a second EP (God Help The Delphines). Add to that list a new “video single,” the punchy and infectious “20 20 20.” If the song is any indication of The Delphines’ future in the Milwaukee music scene, here’s hoping they can keep up their impressive pace.