Watch Jack and Nick Packard of Funny Or Die pass each other a beer in “Hey, Pass Me A Beer”
More Local Newswire
- Here’s the info on our three—three!—farewell parties
- Listen to Fable & The World Flat remix San Fermin
- It’s time for us to say goodbye good, Milwaukee
- Die Kreuzen to release remastered versions of Cows And Beer EP for Record Store Day 2014
- According to Hot Topic and a bunch of Hot Topic-y bands, The Rave is haunted
When we last checked in with Milwaukee’s Jack and Nick Packard, the filmmaking duo was pulling off ridiculous “ice cold bowling trick shots” in the dead of winter. But now, with the specter of snow and exhaust-colored slush long behind us (we hope?), the brothers have turned their attention to a more summer-appropriate Milwaukee activity: passing each other a beer. Of course, this blessed, everyday occurrence wouldn’t be worth mentioning if they didn’t bounce said beer off trampolines, fished it out of Lake Michigan, and whipped it around a flagpole like an Old Milwaukee (natch) tetherball. Check out all the fizzed-out Funny Or Die action (featuring Milwaukee comedian Tim Higgins) below.