Watch The Fatty Acids and Sat. Nite Duets dance, rumble in new music videos
More Visual Audio
- Watch Volcano Choir perform “Byegone” on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
- Flip out (and do cartwheels and handstands) with The Fatty Acids
- Let WC Tank cut through your conscious neural interference with the video for “Demigodz (Of Tha Law)”
- Think spring with the video for Klassik’s “ForeverWhatever”
- Take a two-wheeled tour of Milwaukee with The Fatty Acids and Cream City Soundcheck
Local staples The Fatty Acids and Sat. Nite Duets consistently churn out some of the most inventive and funny music videos in Milwaukee. But the bands have really outdone themselves in their latest visual effort, a collaborative music video for the newly released Torrential Zen split. A rough cut of the video debuted between their sets at Linneman’s November 10.
The video for The Fatty Acids’ “Unscreened”—fittingly called “Riverwestside Story”—is rich in choreography and, after a run-in with the Sat. Nite crew, a rumble. An NBA Jam-style basketball interlude bridges the gap before the between-band brawling resumes in Sat. Nite Duets trippy contribution, “Conjugal Visit”.
While we wait for the bands to put out new albums (hopefully in early 2013), both the split and this tremendous video—which is being hosted exclusively at Spinner—should be enough to hold us over for the time being.