Watch ye olde Brat Truck pay a visit to the Bristol Renaissance Faire
More Local Newswire
- Watch Mark Borchardt sub for Ryan Gosling in Drive
- Milwaukee’s Special Entertainment unveils ridiculous On Cinema app, featuring Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington
- Love The Noble? Help it stay in business by contributing to “Save The Noble”
- Enjoy one last taste of winter with the Packard brothers and their “meat cannon”
- Who’s a good city? Who’s a good city? Milwaukee is a great place to own a dog, apparently
When we last spent some quality time with the glorious but sadly-not-real Brat Truck, it was driving through the streets of Milwaukee and delivering encased meats to famished, bemused citizens. Like a shiny, white chariot of the gods (or in this case, a souped-up ice cream truck), the Brat Truck crisscrossed our great city on a holy mission of peace, love, and free sausage. Oh, and then it blew up.
But like Eddie Money said, you can’t keep a good Brat Truck down. In a new video which, yes, is sponsored by Johnsonville but so what, the “Stranowski brothers” take their fanciful truck on the road once again, this time steering it in the direction of the happiest place in southeastern Wisconsin, the Bristol Renaissance Faire. What happens when a 20th-century vehicle magically appears in
a field filled with hundreds of theater kids with questionable English accents merry ol’ England? If you’ve ever seen Army Of Darkness, you can probably take an educated guess.