Widespread Panic, Made In Milwaukee, Brian Regan, and the Felice Brothers
More Just Announced
- Here’s the full (and really, really good) lineup for the 2013 Summer Soulstice Music Festival
- Post-hiatus Widespread Panic returns to Milwaukee September 26, 27, 28
- Jaill to premiere new song and video at Mad Planet June 15
- Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward—a.k.a. She & Him—to play Riverside Theater June 28
- John C. Reilly And Friends to play two intimate, underground shows in Miller Caves
In what’s become an annual fall tradition, Southern jam-rock band Widespread Panic will be back at Riverside Theater for the third year in a row for a two-night stand Oct. 9-10. That’s right, if you start drinking now, Panic fans, you should be properly lubricated for these concerts, which go on sale at noon Friday for $35.50 ($71 for a two-night pass) at the Pabst and Riverside box offices.
Also on sale Friday: Brian Regan brings his safe and solid comedic stylings to the Riverside on Oct. 8; tickets are $39.50. And one of our favorite Americana acts, the Felice Brothers, will kick up some prairie-punk fury Oct. 14 at Turner Hall; tickets are $15.
Lovers of free stuff also have something to look forward to: Made In Milwaukee will be back Sept. 4 at Cathedral Square Park with dance and fashion shows, beer tastings, previews of movies playing at the Milwaukee Film Festival, and music from Kings Go Forth, Rusty Ps, De La Buena, The Wildbirds, and Uptown Savages. Learn more here.