William Shatner at Riverside Theater
More Just Announced
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds to play first-ever headlining Milwaukee show June 20 at Milwaukee Theatre
- The Get Down will return to Turner Hall for annual New Year’s Eve bash
- Martin Short to perform at Pabst Theater January 18
- Screech strikes back: Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash returns to Turner Hall Nov. 27
- Metric to play Turner Hall Nov. 22
When you look holistically at his life and career, William Shatner seems to be guided by his desire to shatter expectations. Especially in recent years, the Shat Man has been working to cultivate a winky meta-persona, knowing that “William Shatner” proves as much of a draw as Captain Kirk, T.J. Hooker, or Denny Crane. Shanter is now set to bring his one-man show, “Shatner’s World: We Just Live In It,” to Milwaukee’s Riverside Theater March 18. The two-hour show will cover the 80-year-old actor’s entire career, from Shakespearean stage actor to pitchman for Hupy & Abraham (maybe).
Reserved seating tickets are $49.50, $57.50, or $65.50, and go on sale Feb. 3 at noon.