William Shatner at Riverside Theater
More Just Announced
- John C. Reilly And Friends to play two intimate, underground shows in Miller Caves
- Melvins celebrate 30th anniversary, bring Mudhoney along for show at Turner Hall
- You know what, Stuart? The Dead Milkmen are playing Shank Hall June 6
- Paul McCartney to play Miller Park July 16
- Summerfest (and Lewis Black) confirm Avett Brothers, LL Cool J, MGMT, more for 2013 Big Gig
When you look holistically at his life and career, William Shatner seems to be guided by his desire to shatter expectations. Especially in recent years, the Shat Man has been working to cultivate a winky meta-persona, knowing that “William Shatner” proves as much of a draw as Captain Kirk, T.J. Hooker, or Denny Crane. Shanter is now set to bring his one-man show, “Shatner’s World: We Just Live In It,” to Milwaukee’s Riverside Theater March 18. The two-hour show will cover the 80-year-old actor’s entire career, from Shakespearean stage actor to pitchman for Hupy & Abraham (maybe).
Reserved seating tickets are $49.50, $57.50, or $65.50, and go on sale Feb. 3 at noon.