- Game Of Thrones finally gave Jon Snow the title he had grown into
- Here are 20 albums we can’t wait to hear in April
- Podmass praises Jordan Peele’s Us—and points out a little Corey Feldman Easter egg you may have missed
- A triumphant Night King launched a thousand memes
- Miriam Toews’ Women Talking plus 5 more books to read in April
- Weyes Blood’s Titanic Rising is a stunning early contender for album of the year
- Zachary Levi is living out his comic book childhood dreams in Shazam!
- They’re listening: 13 actually good therapists in TV and film
- Daenerys takes wing, raising the age-old question: Are three dragons easier to control than seven kingdoms?
- From Shazam to Hellboy to what’s left of the Avengers, it’s a big April for superheroes
- Cersei’s walk of shame (shame, shame) sealed the fates of many in King’s Landing
- Cloak & Dagger’s showrunner on Marvel, mergers, and the logic of a Runaways crossover
- From its complex villain to its amazing fictional world, Black Panther took the superhero movie higher
- Risk Of Rain 2’s real monster is capitalism, not the ravenous alien horde
- “R + L = J,” the little fan theory that could, gained credence outside the Tower Of Joy
- 5 new releases we love: Filmic folk-pop, rock’s restless edge, and more