- What are you reading in April?
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron (and Thor’s weird cave bath) showed us a studio’s growing pains
- Remember Kony 2012? The Undiscovered podcast does, in painstaking detail
- Why it’s a man’s voice you hear narrating Our Planet’s splendor and decay
- Ant-Man’s Luis hilariously sets up a big score—and scores one for the MCU sidekicks
- The Tick co-star and Blank Check co-host Griffin Newman has a Toy Story 4 theory you have to hear
- “We were afraid of the void”: Claire Denis on working with Robert Pattinson and navigating High Life’s deep space
- Captain America fights Iron Man, and the MCU for once gets a painfully personal climax
- Melisandre’s return, “Where the fuck is Ghost?,” and other burning Game Of Thrones questions
- With Doctor Strange, Marvel finally served up some spectacular FX eye candy
- A Robert Rodriguez virtual-reality film captures the push and pull between VR’s past and future
- Did Betty go too far? Our Riverdale podcast digs into this week’s tense episode
- Our new column on Hollywood hits launches with Stanley Kubrick’s gladiatorial smash Spartacus
- Baby Groot briefly transforms the Galaxy (and the Marvel action machine) into one big dance floor
- Is anyone going to die on Game Of Thrones this week?
- 5 new releases we love: A luminous rap record, a rejuvenating prelude to summer, and more
- Do we still have an appetite for Tropico 6’s brand of dictator-flavored fun?