- 20 years ago, Rushmore took the soundtrack back to school
- Drag Race fans have even more to explore with Alaska and Willam’s universe-expanding Race Chaser
- Love Roma? Then check out this gorgeous triptych from a kindred spirit of Alfonso Cuarón
- Only Ken Russell could make The Favourite seem tastefully restrained
- A 20-year case of the Mondays: What’s the legacy of Office Space?
- Midwinter report: Were Pitchfork’s nights at the museum a masterpiece?
- What makes a good Oscar host?
- How Documentary Now! lost its stars—and embraced its truest self
- Guillermo del Toro built his own blockbuster around the steely cool of a black Marvel superhero
- What will win, and what should win, at the Oscars this Sunday
- The Umbrella Academy isn’t perfect, but this dance sequence is
- For a subtler tale of friendship on the road, let Green Book guide you to The End Of The Tour
- Briefly but blissfully, Age Of Ultron plays like an Avengers hangout movie
- Dream team Madlib & Freddie Gibbs are back, plus Julia Jacklin and more of the week’s best music
- Tetris 99 is a singular creation of evil, time-devouring genius
- Who do you want to win at the Oscars?
- For a kinder, gentler take on A Star Is Born, try Judy Garland’s Easter Parade
- A few hours in, Anthem feels like a very lonely multiplayer game