- The best TV of 2018
- The best TV of 2018: The ballots
- What are you reading in December?
- Christmas carols might actually be good, says NPR’s Pop Culture Happy Hour
- The worst films of 2018
- Books, music, and a spooky movie for your kids’ holiday programming
- What’s missing from our list of 2018’s best TV?
- The worst things on the internet in 2018
- The best hip-hop albums of 2018
- Jamila Woods’ final performance of Heavn was one of 2018’s best live shows
- The best things on the internet in 2018
- The ostentatious Gris has got one thing going for it: A damn fine double-jump
- Once Upon A Deadpool just might be a better way to rewatch Deadpool 2
- Paul Williams on the enduring magic and no-longer-lost music of Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas
- Marvel somehow got Captain America and his adventure-serial origin story just right
- Mail-order horror packages deliver dark magic to your doorstep (and date night)
- Batman, X-Men Red, and the superpower of empathy in Tom Taylor’s comics
- What great non-2018 book did you read this year?