Here’s a compilation of our favorite features we published this week.
- Kat Dennings grew up in a haunted house and bought her first albums based on hot blonds
- Westworld’s Wu-Tang cover ruled everything around it
- A NASA scientist weighs in on the warmth of tauntaun corpses thanks to the new podcast Bad Science
- Deadpool 2 clowns on death and finality in the superhero genre
- Wearing and tearing: An hour of classic rockers grappling with punk and new wave
- A Way Out saved its best idea for the last 20 minutes
- Han Severals: 16-plus characters who smuggled inspiration from Han Solo
- Can Roseanne be fixed?
- “I didn’t do myself any favors”: David Cross talks racism and comedy
- Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas captured the fading myth of the rebel writer
- Parliament’s first album in almost 40 years is titanic and weird